Friday, June 6, 2008

Perfection

I was going to wait until Sunday to write about this, but since today's my first day out of school and the official start of my new life, here it goes.

This summer I'm going to be perfect.

Yeah, I know you're thinking "What? It's summer break! Party time!", but no, it really isn't. This summer I'm going to do everything right. I'm going to stretch, every day. I'm going to eat right, every day. I'm going to go to bed by eleven, every day (unless I'm not home). These are just a few of the good choices I'm going to make this summer, every day. And I'm going to write about my journey to well-being every day I post, for a little bit of extra motivation to keep me going.

Wish me luck!

-Russ

1 comment:

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

hey, I should try that too.
good luck!