Monday, May 19, 2008

Props

go out to two people today. First to Drew, who won at the Can-Am Stage Race in NJ this weekend. A heated battle between Drew and his challenger Thomas Wrona came down to the final sprint, where Thomas got smoked by Drew's 35+ mph top speed. Way to go Drew, time to start racing cat 4's and get those upgrade points.

Second props go to my dad, who went for a ride with me this weekend for the first time in forever (not really, but close). We even got rained on, which is a thing he really tries to avoid. So, good ride dad, thanks for giving me someone to brave the elements with.

Time to ride, I have 2.5 hours to do and only 2 in which to do them.

-Russ

BTW: I'll be @ mid-ohio this weekend. I've never raced there so it'll be a grand adventure. Update soon. Like Sunday-ish, maybe.

2 comments:

KRUMP said...

Russ, thanks for the kudos! It's too bad you're not going to be a junior next year. This is a great race. My mom kept saying "I bet Russ would do great here"

Russ said...

No prob. And I will still be a junior next year, I'm only 17 :)
-Russ